WELCOME TO BRAZIL
The bustling city of Rio de Janeiro has been one of Brazil’s most popular and frequented tourist destinations for decades. Its vibrant city centre is bursting with culture and pulsating with a deep sense of history and heritage. Rio, as it is commonly known, is the second largest city in Brazil and the third largest metropolis in the whole of South America. Buzios is the tropical beach town getaway you have been searching for. This is a uniquely shaped peninsula exuding the true “island feel.”
Pousada Abracadabra offers air-conditioned accommodation with free Wi-Fi and wonderful views of the Bay of Buzios from its pool terrace and some of the rooms. Buffet breakfast is served every morning. The pousada also has a pool bar and a stylish indoor lounge with large windows. Pousada Abracadabra is located 5 minutes’ walk from Buzios’ main street. There you will find boutiques, restaurants and bars overlooking the fishing boats lined up on the beach
10 kms to city centre. 20 kms to the nearest airport (rio de janeiro-galeo international airport). 5 minute walk to the nearest bus stop. 1 km to the nearest beach. The hotel is located only two blocks away from the famous Copacabana Beach and its bars. Nightclubs and theatres are within walking distance. Most of the rooms are medium in size and in good condition, as are the bathrooms. The decor is plain and neutral. The restaurant serves a variety of dishes. This is a high-rise building typical of downtown. The lobby is medium in size and incorporates a couple of seating areas. This is a very good hotel, not only for its category but also for the services that the hotel can provide. It is suitable for all kinds of travellers who wish to enjoy Rio from its heart. Guests can benefit from the rooftop swimming pool.
- Pack a change of clothing in your hand luggage in case of baggage delays
- Clothing creases less if rolled in a sausage shape when packed – so roll, don’t fold
- No sharp objects are permitted in your hand luggage (yes, tweezers are sharp!)
- Travel insurance is a must. If you can’t afford it, you can’t afford to travel!
- Travelling with kids – please check that you have all the relevant documents including unabridged Birth Certificates.
- Put electronics, medication, toothbrushes and jewellery in your carry-on bag
- It’s often a good idea to let your bank or credit card company know that you’re going overseas
- Be patient, be flexible, be spontaneous and have the best time ever!
Terms & Conditions Apply:
- Packages are subject to availability at the time of the reservation.
- Passport & visa costs (if applicable),
- Travel insurance & items of a personal nature are not included.
- Rebooking and cancellation fees apply.
- Standard terms and conditions apply.
- The tour is based on 08 & 22 APRIL departures only.
- Prices are from a starting price per person sharing, subject to change, airfare increase, currency fluctuations and availability.
- Taxes are estimated and based on the current exchange rate and are subject to change.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- Please note that airport taxes, fuel levies & surcharges are approximate and subject to change, the exact amount will be confirmed at time of booking.
- Valid for dates as specified.
- Group rates available on request.
We recommend that you book TIC Travel Insurance at your Sure Travelways branch.