BLACK FRIDAY SPECIAL
SAVE up to 30%
(savings already included in price quoted)
7 Day Cruise of Greek Isles
aboard Norwegian Pearl
From R11 964 per person sharing
Book your 2021 cruise holiday by 10 December 2020 to qualify.
Valid for sailings between traveling period May 2021 and October 2021.
Europe - Turkey, Greece
Discover the best of the Greek Isles on this 7-day cruise. Stroll the grounds of The Hagia Sophia, now an enchanting museum and considered to be the single greatest architectural achievement of the Byzantine Empire in Istanbul. Visit the most popular island in the Cyclades, Mykonos and witness the blue-domed churches that are a key pillar in the majestic facade of Greece. Stroll along whitewashed villages clinging to the sides of the sea cliffs of Santorini. Whatever you choose to do, be assured that these are 7 days you’ll cherish for a lifetime, all aboard Norwegian Pearl.
Prices based on 17 October 2021 sailing:
- Inside cabins from USD 779.00 pps – approximately R 11,964.00 pps
- Balcony cabin from USD 1,498.00 pps – approximately R 23,005.00 pps
ADDED VALUE (T’s and C’s apply):
Book a Balcony stateroom or higher and take all 5 ‘Free at Sea’ offers free (terms and conditions apply):
- FREE OPEN BAR – Enjoy all the spirits and cocktails, wines, draft beer, juice and soda for all guests 21 years or older.
- FREE SPECIALITY DINING – Savour meals at our Speciality Dining venues free for Guests 1 & 2.
- FREE EXCURSIONS – Receive USD 50.00 Shore Excursion Credit per tour.
- FREE WIFI – Stay connected with internet you can use throughout the ship.
- FREE KIDS – Available to choose as a Free Offer on select sail dates.
With NCL’s Peace of Mind Sail Safe & Flexible booking policy, you can cancel your 2021 cruise up until 15 days before sailing and you will receive a future cruise credit to use on your next cruise holiday!
- SUNDAY: Athens (Piraeus), Greece – 05:00 PM Embark
- MONDAY: Kusadasi, Turkey – 06:30 AM – 12:30 PM
- TUESDAY: Istanbul, Turkey – 07:00 AM – 06:00 PM
- WEDNESDAY: Volos, Greece – 11:00 AM – 09:00 PM
- THURSDAY: Mykonos, Greece – 08:00 AM – 08:00 PM (Tender Port)
- FRIDAY: Rhodes, Greece – 08:00 AM – 05:00 PM
- SATURDAY: Santorini, Greece – 08:00 AM – 09:00 PM (Tender Port)
- SUNDAY: Athens (Piraeus), Greece – 06:00 AM Disembark
- 7 Nights accommodation on board the Norwegian Pearl
- All meals on-board (T’s and C’s apply)
- Selected beverages on-board (T’s and C’s apply)
- Airfare and airport taxes
- Pre- and post cruise accommodation
- Government taxes, port expenses and fees
- Cover charges at select restaurants and any other items not expressly included in the fare
- 20% gratuities on the retail value of the dining and beverage package are not included
- Applicable terms vary for certain ships and sailings
- Age restrictions apply to drinks packages
- Anything consumed above that included in the package will be the responsibility of the guest at the prevailing rate
- Other limits, conditions and exclusions apply for all offers
- Optional shore excursions, activities and extras not mentioned in the package
- Personal expenses and items of personal nature
- Travel and Medical Insurance
- Passport and visa costs (if applicable)
- Professional fees
We recommend you take out travel insurance for the duration of your trip – we can assist.
Terms & Conditions
This is an Norwegian Cruise Line package.
Valid for sailings between May – October 2021.
- Book by 10 December 2020 to qualify for the special rate.
- 30% discount applies to the total cruise only fare of new qualifying cruise only bookings made between 18 November and 10 December 2020 inclusive for qualifying 4+ night sailings.
- Discount is already reflected in the fares displayed on the NCL booking system and website.
- Discount not applicable to flights, transfers or the land portion of cruise tours.
- Discount will be deducted from the balance payment.
- Discretionary onboard service charges and gratuities are additional.
- ‘Free at Sea’ offer is applicable to all stateroom categories excluding IX, OX, BK and MX.
- Packages cannot be substituted or customised, have no monetary value and are non-refundable. Not all packages are available on all ships.
- Fares are guideline prices, subject to availability and can change at any time.
- Advertised fares are CRUISE ONLY, per person based on double/twin occupancy.
- Government taxes, port expenses and fees are additional.
- Fares do not include any other items not expressly included in the fare.
- Terms and conditions apply. Please visit www.ncl.com for more information.
- Prices and offers are subject to availability and are capacity controlled – they may be changed or withdrawn at any time.
- Norwegian Cruise Line reserves the right to increase fares and end promotional offers without prior notice.
- Prices correct at time of loading onto the website and are subject to confirmation at time of booking.
- Prices quoted are purely indicative and based on an average. An actual price will be quoted based on availability, cabin type, nightly rate and current rate of exchange for requested travel dates at time of inquiry.
- Prices quoted are valid for travel between the dates specified PER PACKAGE REFERENCE CODE only.
- Advance purchase, peak season surcharges, block out periods and minimum stay conditions may apply.
- All prices quoted are subject to increases, availability, currency fluctuations and an increase in price without prior notice.
- All levies and taxes, including airport taxes, fuel levies and surcharges are an estimate based on current pricing and exchange rates and are subject to change without prior notice. The exact costs will be confirmed at time of booking.
- Prices exclude professional fees.
Sure Travel standard terms and conditions and online booking terms and conditions apply. E&OE
PACKAGE REFERENCE: NCL-GreekIsles2021