Sure Travelways is an independently owned, South African company that was established in 1977 and went on to become a founder member of the Sure Travel Group in 1999.
The company initially began trading from offices in the Howard Centre in Pinelands where we remain to this day, serving a broad leisure and corporate client base.
In 1982 a Northern suburbs office was opened in the D’Ville Centre in Durbanville which subsequently moved to larger premises in Chenoweth Street. In addition to providing travel advice to the corporate and leisure market, we also operate a Groups Division (Penthouse Travel Sporting Tours) from these premises. Penthouse Travel Sporting Tours handles various types of group travel but specialises in Domestic and International Marathon Tours.
In 1985 an office was opened in the iconic Bayside Centre Mall, Table View which offers a complete range of travel services to Table View and the ever expanding adjacent suburbs as well as the West Coast.
We commit to offering you:
- the services of a qualified, professional travel consultant
- dynamic, tailor-made travel policies when required
- a travel-specific accounting system i.e. quicktrav
- topline solutions, bottom-line benefits
- 24/7 worldwide support
We offer you:
A trusted brand
We deliver what we stand for and what we promise.
- No hidden costs
- Increased value
- Tailor-made financial options and travel policies
Today and tomorrow
- Online and offline travel booking solutions (terms and conditions apply)
- Technology to optimize efficiency and savings
People & technology powered solution
- Technology + people = the best of both worlds
- Global procurement
- Policy compliance
- Expense management
- Tailored data analysis and reports to meet business objectives
In corporate, leisure and group travel
- All our travel consultants are qualified and have trained and gained experience in a travel-specific environment.
- Special offers, travel tips, news and more.
We’ve got your back
We employ travel specialists who are skilled at navigating through the complex world of travel.
- 24/7 Customer service worldwide
- Education & supplier workshops
- Supplier procurement
- Quality control
- Duty of care
- Regular one-on-one contact with our Sales Representative
A reliable trustworthy network
Excellent negotiated, global contracts with reliable travel partners. Sure Corporate Travel Management Companies are:
- members of ASATA (Association of Southern African Travel Agents)
- licensed by IATA (International Air Transport Association)
- members of WIN (Worldwide Independent Travel Network)
- members of ABTA (African Business Travel Association) technology
Meetings, Incentives, Conferences and Events
Specialists in designing customised itineraries and managing complex logistics.