7 Nights, 3* Filao Beach, ZanzibarTravel Period: 17 April 2021 - 31 October 2021
On the ‘spice island’ of Zanzibar, the 3* Filao Beach Resort and Spa is surrounded by lush tropical gardens and boasts superb views of the Indian Ocean. Each air-conditioned and comfortable room has television, free Wi-Fi access and a safe box to store your valuables. Free boat trips to the untouched, fine, white sandy beach of Kae on the island of Unguja, are arranged three (3) times a week – this is the perfect spot to view breathtaking sunsets….
- Return flights from Johannesburg to Zanzibar, including airline levy
- Return airport and hotel transfers
- 7 Nights accommodation at the 3* Filao Beach Zanzibar in a Citrus room
- Breakfast and dinner daily
Free Stone Town Tour
- Included on the arrival transfer is an unguided Stone Town Tour with an approximate duration of 45 minutes to 1 hour. Explore Zanzibar’s biggest city with its many fine 19th century buildings built from Coral Stone. It may look ramshackle but is an intriguing town bringing all the cultures of Africa, Arabia, India and Europe together – a living time capsule. Meander the labyrinths of tiny alleys, have an Arabic coffee whilst watching dhows gliding slowly across the horizon and pick up antiques and carved trinkets. Embrace the wonderful huge smiles of the locals who all want to get to know you and talk about their little town.
- Enquire about private transfer options should you prefer to exclude this tour.
FLY-IN PACKAGE EXCLUDES:
- Meals not listed on the package
- Optional extras, activities and excursions not mentioned in the package
- Items of personal nature
- Travel and Medical Insurance
- Passport and visa costs
- Professional fees
Sure Travelways can assist with the purchase of travel insurance.
All clients travelling to Zanzibar are liable to pay an Infrastructure Tax of approximately USD 1.00 per person, per night, which is payable directly to the hotel.
Book by 30 April 2021 and valid for travel between 17 April and 31 October 2021.
- Peak season surcharges of approximately R 500 per person will apply for travel between 01 July and 31 August 2021.
- Block out dates and minimum stay conditions may also apply.
- COVID-19 regulations applicable at time of travel. COVID-19 testing is done at: Mnazi Mmoja Hospital at a cost of approximately USD 80 per person, excluding transfers; or Tasakhataa Global Hospital at a cost of approximately USD 100 per person, excluding transfers.
- Price quoted correct at time of loading onto the website and are subject to change without notice.
- Prices quoted are purely indicative and based on an average. An actual price will be quoted based on available room type, nightly rate and current rate of exchange for requested travel dates at time of inquiry.
- Prices quoted are per person sharing (pps) unless otherwise specified.
- Prices quoted are valid for travel between the dates specified PER PACKAGE REFERENCE CODE only.
- All prices quoted are subject to airfare increases, availability, currency fluctuations and an increase in price without prior notice.
- All levies and taxes, including airport taxes, fuel levies and surcharges are an estimate based on current pricing and exchange rates and are subject to change without prior notice. The exact costs will be confirmed at time of booking.
- Group rates available on request.
- Prices exclude professional fees.
Sure Travel standard terms and conditions & online booking terms and conditions apply. E&OE
PACKAGE REFERENCE: TH2861989
Contact one of our Senior Travel Consultants:
- email@example.com tel +27(21) 531 7608
- firstname.lastname@example.org tel +27(21) 557 3991